Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introduction to Reckless Waffle

FIRST POST! YAY!!!

Forgive the excitement and enthusiasm, it has dawned on me that all the sampling of chocolate and desserts over the years could have been put to better use. Still, better late than never...

I adore chocolate of all types (almost), cakes, pastries, ice-cream, and sweets from all around the world.

This is going to be a blog about dessert. All dessert, hopefully all things sweet.

A few little tidbits about me:

1. I have nothing but respect for pastry chefs, after my temporary foray into the area.
2. I eat chocolate twice a day, remniscent of the years worked in a chocolate cafe.
3. I believe people who say 'I don't like dessert' just haven't tried the right one for them.
4. I am hoping that one day I can quit my office job and sample dessert for a living.

This is the first step to realising #4.

1 comment:

  1. oh i'd love to sample dessert for a living too!

    congrats on the new site. look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete