Thursday, January 21, 2010

Unpretentious and delicious gelato @ Glace

I have decided that I will no longer 'review' food for a number of reasons. The first being that I am not qualified, and the second being that I do not want to destroy my eating experiences with the arduous hassle of taking notes and agonizing over wording and comparison.



I like images, they are usually less devious (at least with my very average point and shoot digital camera!)


In a Sartorialist-inspired direction, I will strive to just post photos and descriptions. No commentary. Well, maybe a little...


 



  
  
Green apple and Guava


They have a big range of flavours you can pre-order, including Gin & Tonic sorbet (!)



 

Ice-cream sandwich

 



Glace Ice Creams and Sorbet
27 Marion Street
Leichhardt NSW 2040
02 9569 3444


Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday 11am - 3pm
Closed Monday



Note: Visited in November 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Just found your blog and I love the links to great reviews. I am definitely going to have to make a trip to "Glace" for something sweet. Looks amazing!
    Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete